Saturday, May 1, 2010

Renewed Interest

I got bored with my blog. Also, changes at work and at home have changed my attention to the projects I enjoy. Recently, however, I have renewed my interest in continuing these posts for myself, for the interest of my brother, and for a reference for me later if I choose to repeat my projects and experiments.

This year, my girlfriend bought a house, and my projects are mostly related to her house. Since my last blog, I have remodeled the bathroom, painted the two main rooms in the downstairs, and brought several elements of the house up to current code. Additionally, she and I have done a great deal of canning and gardening.

I am going to attempt to retroactively post on some of the topics, particularly the garden, in order to improve my method next year.

No comments: